Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gluten Free Food of the...Week? Maybe Month!

Well, I've been absolutely awful at keeping up with this blog, and I apologize about that...summer just seems to get busier and busier every year (and we don't even have kids yet!)!! So, one of my favorite camping treats this summer is chocolate chip cookie s'mores. Instead of graham crackers and hershey's bars, I've started using Pamela's Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies - and they're delicious! Unfortunately, I've been out camping, and around a fire each time I've used these fabulous cookies to make my new GF version of s'mores, so I don't have a picture of them for you, but I do have a picture of the cookie packaging so you can find them at your local grocery store - and if they don't carry them, I would recommend asking them to get them (they're the best "boxed" gf chocolate chip cookies I've tried so far)!

Mind you, I don't get anything for suggesting these foods you all of you, I am just trying to share with you the brands that I've found to be the best GF version of the "original"! Try them and Enjoy! you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment to my blog. I appreciate and encourage feedback and insight into how others are LIVING their lives despite their fibromyalgia symptoms. Please share my blog and feel free to share my posts so we can make the world more aware of this invisible syndrome!

Have a pain free, wide awake, full of energy sort of day!! :)